The objectives of the courses are to help participants to:
- To highlight new therapies and treatment options for patients with advanced liver disease.
- To review the latest clinical and scientific data presented at the US Liver meeting.
- To engage the audience and enter a dialogue that will result in an improvement in patient care.
The courses comprise of lectures from international experts in the field and case based discussions, focussing on what represents best clinical practice in 2017. It provides a unique opportunity for small group discussion of detailed practical management with experts in the field.
- Allied health care professionals in gastroenterology/hepatology
- Trainees in gastroenterology/hepatology
- Consultants in gastroenterology/hepatology
CPD Approval Completed
CPD approval for 'Kings Liver Course 2017: has been applied for 6 credits. Certificates of attendance will be issued.